Summary: After Terror's borgs launch a raid to steal an energy enhancing device in Japan, Hacker is captured by the Centurions and put on trial for all his crimes. Hacker refuses to divulge any of Terror's secrets, and after Terror fails to rescue him from the authorities, Hacker is sentenced to life imprisonment on the Alcatraz asteroid prison. Hacker is then allowed to escape, to become bait to lure Doc Terror and his stolen energy enhancer into the open, ready to be dealt with by the Centurions.
Science Lesson Edit
Watching a Space Shuttle being launched, Ace tells viewers the shuttle is the most versatile spaceship ever built. As NASA designed it as a vehicle with the features of a rocket when its launched into orbit. Once its mission is completed, the shuttle can land as a plane after returning to the atmosphere. Once a Space Station is complete, the space shuttle will be used to transport supplies and people.
To conclude the lesson, Ace says the Space Shuttle is a futuristic idea that exists nowadays. After saying this, the shuttle lands on the runway.
- The Space Shuttle program concluded in July 21st, 2011 with the launch of the STS-135 in July 8th, where the orbiter Atlantis was used, putting an end to the "Futuristic Idea" of the Shuttle.
Pop Culture ReferencesEdit
- As commonly seen in the Spanish dub of the series, when Hacker contacts Doc Terror on the Alcatraz asteroid prison, he says "Quiero ver al Conejo de la Suerte" ("I want to see the Lucky Rabbit", which is a clear reference to Bugs Bunny).
Error Xtreme: Animation Errors Edit
- An "Xtreme" case of Superhuman Centurions (See below)
- The Ultimate Display of "Superhuman Centurions" you will ever see in the series: When Hacker escapes, the Centurions are outside the asteroid prison without helmets before and after the battle with Terror's forces, also Jake used the Wild Weasel without the space helmet he used in Operation: Starfall.
- Hacker debe ser destruido - Spanish dub.